- Makes: 10-12 Servings
- Ready In: 20 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10-15 mins
A holiday dish you don’t have to feel guilty about eating. So easy and good for you it can be served anytime, not just holidays.
- Calories: 124
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 491mg
- Carbohydrates: 20g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 ½ pounds red or russet potatoes
Molly McButter Buds to taste
White or black fresh ground pepper to taste
Garlic powder to taste
Low-sodium chicken broth
- Scrub potatoes and boil in saucepan with water to cover until they’re tender when pierced with a fork.
- Drain and place in mixing bowl.
- Mash by hand or use an electric mixer, adding Butter Buds, pepper and garlic powder, to taste.
- Also, use as much low-sodium chicken broth as necessary to make the potatoes light and creamy.