- Makes: 4-6 Servings
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: 10-15 mins
Low-sodium soy sauce, plum sauce, honey mustard or toasted sesame seed oil can be used as a dipping sauce.
- Calories: 244
- Fat: 11g
- Protein: 5g
- Sodium: 297mg
- Carbohydrates: 33g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4-6 medium sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and sliced into fries
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread out fries evenly on sheet pan or cookie sheet and spray lightly with butter-flavored oil.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and seasalt over fries.
- Place pan in oven and cook until lightly brown, then turn them over with spatula and let brown on other side.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.