- Makes: 4-5 Servings
- Ready In: 35 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
Even nonbean-lovers will like this nutritious snack. Half a cup has over 17 grams of fiber, and over 19 grams of protein — that’s a hearty snack you can feel good about. These are best eaten the day they are made.
This recipe is gluten-free. To learn morn about what gluten-free means, read Dr. Greene’s article here.
- Calories: 393
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 19g
- Sodium: 24mg
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Fiber: 17g
- Sugar: 11g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 cups cooked garbanzo beans, well drained
1 tablespoon olive oil
Sea salt to taste
Paprika or chili powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Toss garbanzo beans with olive oil.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt and spice over beans.
- Bake 30 minutes or until golden.
- Eat warm or at room temperature.