Serve hot as an appetizer or as a side dish.
- Calories: 80
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 63mg
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 pound mushrooms
1 teaspoon ginger
2 tablespoons butter, softened
- Wash and dry mushrooms.
- Trim stems short and store for later use.
- Blend butter and ginger together.
- Rub mixture all over the mushroom surface.
- Place cap side down and close together in a heat proof baking dish.
- Bake for 8 minutes at 400 deg. F