This is the next best thing to a real barista latte, for a fraction of the price. I make it with soy milk, but if you drink dairy, you can use the same method to make a more traditional latte.
- Calories: 36
- Fat: 10g
- Protein: 2g
- Sodium: 42mg
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1/3 Cup Soy Milk (we use Silk Original flavor)
1 Cup Fair-trade Organic Coffee
- Put organic soy milk into a blender bottle.
- Shake vigorously until the soy milk is frothy.
- Pour into a mug and heat in the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Finish filling the mug with your favorite fair-trade organic coffee.
- Smile knowing you've just saved $3.95.