- Makes: 2 pizzas (2 Servings)
- Ready In: 6 mins
- Prep Time: 5-7 mins
- Cook Time: 1 min
With shredded cheese and chopped peppers on hand in the fridge, it’s easy to throw together this colorful, wholesome snack whenever hunger hits.
Dr. Greene suggests you use organic ingredients when possible, especially for dairy and egg products.
- Calories: 237
- Fat: 7g
- Protein: 15g
- Sodium: 386mg
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 small whole wheat pitas
1/2 cup diced bell peppers, assorted colors
2/3 cup shredded mozzarella
1/4 tsp. Italian herb seasoning
- Set the pitas on a baking tray and top each with one quarter cup diced bell pepper and one third cup shredded mozzarella.
- Sprinkle with a pinch of Italian herb seasoning and broil for about one minute, until the cheese melts and begins to bubble.
- Cool slightly and cut in wedges.