- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 15 mins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time:
This East Indian “milkshake” has it all. It`s creamily delicious, nutritious and easy to prepare. Dr. Greene suggests you use organic ingredients when possible, especially for dairy and egg products.
- Calories: 114
- Fat: g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 23g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 1/2 cups diced ripe mango (1 1/2 to 2 mangos)
1 cup ice cubes
Pinch of salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons honey
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt (whole milk or fat-free)
mint leaves, for garnish
- In a blender, combine mango, ice cubes, salt, lemon juice and honey.
- Blend on high speed until mango is puréed, about 1 minute.
- Add yogurt and blend until thick and creamy, about 45 seconds.
- Serve in tall glasses garnished with mint and bendy straw.