- Makes: 8 pops (8 Servings)
- Ready In: 1 hr 5 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
Look beyond the boxed pops in the freezer section of the grocery store. There’s no telling how many combinations and variations you and your children can make by having an ice pop mold on hand. These are nice and icy on a hot day and can be made with any juice you have on hand. Adding water dilutes the juice and sugar a bit and also lends a more “icy” texture.
- Calories: 25
- Fat: g
- Protein: .9g
- Carbohydrates: 6.26g
- Fiber: .9g
- Sugar: 4.37g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1½ cups fresh organic fruit juice such as unfiltered apple juice or pomegranate juice (pictured)
½ cup water
- Shake juice container to mix contents before measuring and pour into pitcher.
- Add water to juice and stir.
- Pour liquid into ice pop molds.
- Put the tops on and transfer to the freezer on a flat shelf to freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
- To remove the pops from the mold, stand the mold in a bowl of cold water (or run water under one, to release only one pop) for 1 to 2 minutes until the pops lift out.