- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 30 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
A mexican dish that’s true to its name — easy to make!
- Calories: 300
- Fat: 6g
- Protein: 15g
- Sodium: 479mg
- Carbohydrates: 48g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 pound very lean Ground meat (beef or turkey)
1 package taco seasoning 3/4 cup water
1 can fat-free refried beans
1 package shredded cheese of your choice
1 package large whole wheat flour tortillas
- Brown ground meat.
- Prepare taco seasoning as on label.
- Spread 1 TBS. Beans on middle of tortilla.
- Spread 1 spatula of meat on top of beans.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Fold and wrap burrito.
- Repeat until meat is gone.
- Place burritos in baking pan and cover with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Dress as desired.