- Makes: 6-8 Servings
- Ready In: 22 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 12-14 mins
Fluffy and delicious, these potatoes taste like the holidays
- Calories: 166
- Fat: 5g
- Protein: 5g
- Sodium: 70mg
- Carbohydrates: 27g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1-½ pounds all-purpose potatoes, scrubbed, quartered
3 tablespoons water
3 large cloves garlic, crushed
1/3 cup low fat milk
3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
¾ teaspoon salt
- In a 2 quart pan combine potatoes, water and garlic.
- Cover and bring water to a boil.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Using an electric mixer or potato masher, mash potatoes until smooth.
- Add milk, cheese and salt, beating until light and fluffy. (If mixture becomes too thick, add additional milk, one tablespoon at a time.)
- Spoon into a serving dish and grate Parmesan cheese on top.