- Makes: 1 loaf (12 Servings)
- Ready In: 1 hr 15 mins
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 60 mins
If you enjoy making banana bread, you are going to love the combination of coconut, macadamia nuts, and white chocolate in this recipe. It has a fantastic combination of flavors and textures and is so moist and delicious. This bread is sure to be a huge hit with the kids and adults alike.
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 17g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 339mg
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 23g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1/2 cup of butter, softened
1 /2 cup of white sugar
1/2 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup of flour
1/2 cup of whole wheat flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup very ripe bananas, mashed (I used 2 bananas)
1/2 cup of sour cream
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
1/2 cup of macadamia nuts, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Coat a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Place the butter, sugar, vanilla, and eggs together in a bowl and beat with a mixer on low until creamy.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Slowly add the flour mixture to the sugar mixture.
- Add the bananas, sour cream, chocolate chips, coconut, and macadamia nuts, stir well to combine.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a rack. Slice and serve.