- Makes: 6 cups (6 Servings)
- Ready In: 13 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 3 mins
Relax and Enjoy a Delightful Cup of Tea
A twist on the classic green tea, Cinnamint Green Tea is a nice change of pace in your tea-drinking life.
- Calories: 29
- Protein: g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 1 small bunch mint, about 15 sprigs, preferably spearmint
4 3-inch cinnamon sticks (optional)
1-2 thin slices fresh ginger (optional)
6 cups cold water
4 bags green tea, regular or decaffeinated
6 Tbsp. frozen apple juice concentrate, or to taste
- Place mint, cinnamon sticks and ginger, if using, in large saucepan.
- Add water, cover pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add tea bags and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, mint, ginger and cinnamon sticks, reserving sticks.
- Sweeten hot tea to taste with apple juice concentrate.
- Pour into mugs, add cinnamon sticks for garnish and serve.
Print or email this post: