- Makes: 8-12 Servings
- Ready In: 8 hrs 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 8 hrs 0 min
This is a classic family meal that is easy to prepare. It’s wonderful to come home from a long, hard day at work and smell the delicious scent wafting from your kitchen and know that dinner is ready. Just make some fluffy rice and a salad and you have a meal your entire family will enjoy.
- Calories: 321
- Fat: 21g
- Protein: 18g
- Sodium: 1099mg
- Carbohydrates: 18g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 4 to 6 whole chicken breasts, boned and halved
salt and pepper
1 can ( 10 ¾ ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can (10 ¾ ounce) condensed cream of celery soup
1/3 cup dry sherry or white wine
Fluffy brown rice
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry.
- Season with spices, lemon juice, salt, pepper, celery salt and paprika.
- Place in Crock-Pot.
- In medium bowl or pan, mix soups with sherry.
- Pour over chicken breasts.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover and cook on Low setting for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve over hot fluffy brown rice.