- Makes: 4 dozen (24 Servings)
- Ready In: 13 mins
- Prep Time: 5-10 mins
- Cook Time: 8-10 mins
Tasty hunks of oats and nuts make for a great snack!
- Calories: 189
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Sodium: 37mg
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Sugar: 4g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 ½ cups steel cut oats
¼ teaspoons salt (optional)
1 tsp. cinnamon
3/4 cup walnuts, pecans, or macadamia nuts
2 ¼ cups sliced bananas (4 large bananas)
1/4 cup walnut oil
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Put steel cut oats, salt, cinnamon and walnuts in work bowl of a food processor. Process until mixture looks like flour.
- Add the bananas and walnut oil. Process until well mixed.
- Drop by the spoonful onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.