- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 50 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 40-45 mins
Wondering about some fun ways to get brown rice into you diet? Here’s a tasty recipe your whole family is sure to enjoy — and benefit from.
- Calories: 299
- Fat: 8g
- Protein: 14g
- Sodium: 232mg
- Carbohydrates: 40g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 15g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
2 cups plain rice milk or organic nonfat milk
4 hormone free eggs
½ cup raw honey
1 ½ teaspoons allspice or five-spice powder
2 teaspoons pure vanilla
½ teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon butter
½ cup raisins, soaked in hot water till plump
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Coat a 2-quart casserole dish with butter flavored nonstick spray.
- Pour mixture into dish, cover and bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Cool at room temperature and serve immediately or chill before serving.