- Makes: 2 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5-7 mins
Pair this with Exotic Fruits and Roots for a lovely dinner
- Calories: 375
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 51g
- Sodium: 138mg
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 Wild Salmon Filet, 200 grams each
2 tsp Chili Powder
1 tsp Paprika
1/2 tsp Thyme
Olive Oil Spray
- Lightly spray the meat side (not skin side) of salmon with a good olive oil spray.
- Rub chili powder, paprika, and thyme onto salmon filet.
- Preheat the broiler. Place salmon in a foil lined baking sheet skin side down. Broil about 4-5 inches from the heat for approximately 10 minutes per inch of thickness. Thinner steaks take between 5-7 minutes.
- When salmon is golden brown on top, remove, de-skin and serve.