- Makes: 8-4 ounce pops (8 Servings)
- Ready In: 5 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time:
This recipe is full of healthy ingredients, but tasty enough that kids of all ages will love them. Acai berries were originally found in the Amazon. They contain high levels of antioxidants and are a great immunity booster. You can find the ground powder at your local natural food store.
- Calories: 24
- Protein: g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 4g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- ½ cup blueberries
½ cup blackberries or boysenberries
1 cup pineapple, chopped
2 teaspoons acai powder
4 Tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup purified water
- Put blueberries, blackberries and pineapple into your blender.
- Add in acai powder, agave nectar, and water.
- Blend all ingredients together into a smooth texture.
- Pour mixture into chosen pop molds.