- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 10 mins
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time:
Fun fresh fruit makes this is a great recipe for the entire family. Guests will love it too.
- Calories: 134
- Fat: 9g
- Protein: 5g
- Sodium: 252mg
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fiber: 4g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
2 Tbsp. raspberry-flavored or blueberry- flavored vinegar
1/4 cup fat-free, reduced-sodium chicken broth
2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp. mild-flavored honey
1/2 tsp. fresh mint leaves, finely minced
1 cup plus 10 fresh blueberries
8 cups torn, mixed salad greens
2 oz. crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- To make the vinaigrette, place in a blender the vinegar, broth, oil, honey, mint and 10 blueberries.
- Blend at low speed just until emulsified.
- Transfer to a jar with a tight lid and refrigerate until needed.
- Store chilled, vinaigrette will keep up to 2 to 3 days.
- Just before serving time, toss mixed greens and remaining blueberries in a large bowl.
- Shake vinaigrette until thoroughly re-blended, drizzle over salad and toss lightly.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta over top and serve.