- Makes: 6 Servings
- Ready In: 13 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
Easy to make appetizer sure to please at your next party.
- Calories: 117
- Fat: 2g
- Protein: 4g
- Sodium: 221mg
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fiber: 3g
Nutritional Information (per serving)
- 2 sheets of lavash (I use whole wheat, but regular white lavash is perfectly fine)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil
- Cut lavash sheets into strips that are about 4-inches long and 1-inch wide.
- Brush each side with olive oil and sprinkle tops with sea salt. Place on prepared jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until golden brown. Or, bake longer if needed.