- Makes: 4 Servings
- Ready In: 25 mins
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
Just four ingredients create a quick and delicious brunch favorite. Dr. Greene suggests you use organic ingredients when possible, especially for dairy and egg products. We’ve partnered with Horizon® Dairy who provide wonderful organic milk, eggs, and cheese perfect for this recipe.
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 14g
- Protein: 16g
- Sodium: 584mg
Nutritional Information (per serving)
5 large eggs
2 Tbsp. half & half
3/4 cup cottage cheese (regular or lowfat)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F and spray or butter an 8-by-8 baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk together eggs, half & half and cottage cheese together.
- Pour mixture into the prepared baking pan.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over the mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes until the top is lightly browned.