Reporters turn to our own Dr. Alan Greene hundreds of times a year for advice and information about family health issues. He has been featured in the New York Times, USA Today, The Wall Street Journal as well as every major parenting publication. He has appeared on CNN, The TODAY Show, Good Morning America – Health, The Dr. Oz Show, and NBC, CBS, and ABC Evening News. Below are a few sample interviews.
Dr. Greene on Good Morning America Now “‘White Out’ White Rice Cereal”
Dr. Greene on Fox & Friends
“Raising Baby Green”
- Chemicals in Your Environment - From Healthy Child Healthy World
- “Detox Your Medicine Cabinet” – ABC News
- “Facts About Puberty” – ABC News
- Are Pesticides Making Your Kids Dumber? – The Dr. Oz Show
Newspaper & Magazines
- The New York Times - For Three Years, Every Bite Organic
- USA Today - Parents Can Help Children Grow to Love Vegetables
- SF Examiner - Thanks for the Kudos!
- TIME - Growing Up Green
- Fox News - Glass Bottles Make a Comeback
- NY Times Science Blog - A New You: Dr. Alan Greene on Parenting and Children’s Health
- Reuters - FeelingFlu.com Sponsors Free ‘Get the Facts About Swine Flu’ Web Chat November 5th
- Dr. Alan Greene Named Community Hero & Invited to Carry the Olympic Torch
- Dr. Greene’s Housecall’s Voted “Best Pediatric Site” by Yahoo Internet Life
- DrGreene.com Receives eHealthcare Leadership Award
- Raising Baby Green Earns Top Honors
- Feeding Baby Green
- Health 2.0 and DrGreene.com to Host Inaugural Body 2.0 Expo
- Dr. Greene Selected as one of the Most Influential Forces in Healthcare IT
- ABC News - Rice Cereal Controversy: Does It Make Kids Fat?
- Yahoo News - Plum Organics™ Announces Dr. Alan Greene as Pediatric Advisor
- Jezebel - Guy Eats Only Organic For 3 Years, Pees Pretty
- Helath Ca.mp Foundation - Dr. Alan Greene and Dr. Preston Maring Kick off HealthCampSFBay
Blogs & Websites
Audio / Podcasts
- DrGreene.com - Acne, Antibiotics and the Common Cold
- DrGreene.com - Skin to Skin care for Preterm Babies
- DrGreene.com - Study shows Organic diet loweres Pesticede Exposure
- DrGreene.com - Walking to School
- DrGreene.com - Swaddling and Sleep
Awards & Honors
Alan Greene MD Awards & Honors:
DrGreene.com Awards & Honors:
Dr. Greene Quick Notes
Dr. Greene is a graduate of Princeton University and the University of California at San Francisco. Upon completion of his pediatric residency program at Children’s Hospital Medical Center of Northern California he served as Chief Resident. He entered primary care pediatrics in January 1993.
As a father of four himself, Dr. Greene has devoted himself to freely giving real answers to parents’ real questions — from questions about those all too common childhood conditions to those that address the most recent and rare pediatric illnesses. His answers combine cutting edge science, practical wisdom, warm empathy, and a deep respect for parents, children, and the environment. He is also an electrifying public speaker, and has personally touched many during his talks in North America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
In 2010 Dr. Greene founded the WhiteOut Movement to change how babies in the United States are fed. In 2012 he founded TICC TOCC – Transitioning Immediate Cord Clamping To Optimal Cord Clamping. He is also the founder of KidGlyphs, a free iPhone app that provides a tool for young children to express themselves beyond their verbal skills while teaching them important language skills.