Here’s the continuation of my top 10 tips for living healthier.
- Shop the perimeter of the grocery store and avoid processed food. Even better, choose organic and locally grown meats, dairy, fruits and vegetables.
- Try to get the plastic containers out of your kitchen and replace them with glass containers.
- Make a vow to stop buying bottled water–NOW. Instead, buy a water filter pitcher and keep two in your fridge at all times
- For cleaner and healthier air, open your windows once a day when the outside temperature is comfortable.
- When buying new stuff for your home, focus on green products especially mattresses and carpets.
For more simple steps, buy Green Goes with Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet (All net proceeds go to charity)
Print or email this post:
Sign-up for DrGreene's Newsletter
About once a month we send updates with most popular content, childrens' health alerts and other information about raising healthy children. We will not share your email address and never spam.