I hope you’ve enjoyed this series on how to create a high-tech family game night. Today I’m wrapping up the series with a few important guidelines worth keeping in mind for any family game night:
- Good sportsmanship pays. Gaming isn’t about sour grapes. After all, everyone’s ultimately a winner.
- Play nicely together. Set up a system so everyone takes turns, and gets to experience titles for an equal amount of time.
- Praise kids’ performance. Win or lose, any time they give it their all, it’s a job well done.
- Encourage teamwork. Join forces to surmount obstacles or shut down opponents.
- Avoid trash talk. If nothing else, it’ll keep kids from sassing you after kicking your sorry butt in a rematch.
I’d love to hear your stories of high-tech family game nights so leave a comment in the comment field below. Thanks for joining me.
Sign-up for DrGreene's Newsletter
About once a month we send updates with most popular content, childrens' health alerts and other information about raising healthy children. We will not share your email address and never spam.