- Aaliya Yaqub MD
Dr. Aaliya Yaqub MD, is an internist and postdoctoral research fellow in the department of Immunology and Rheumatology at Stanford University School of Medicine. She and her husband, are expecting their first baby later this month.
- Adam CohenAdam Cohen, founder of dadarocks.com, is a NYC based daddy blogger. While enjoying the company of his wife and toddler son, he manages to be the Director of Web Services at New York Law School and a social media entrepreneur.
- Adria Banihashemi
Adria Banihashemi is a mother of two, and writer at EatingForOurFutures.com, a website dedicated to providing relevant advice for people attempting to live a healthy, natural life and a nutrition and fitness coach in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Albe ZakesAlbe Zakes is the 24 year old Vice President of Media Relations at TerraCycle, Inc., the world’s leading ‘upcycling’ company, which turns waste materials into eco-friendly, affordable products available at big box retailers nationwide.
- Alexandra Zissu
Alexandra Zissu is a green living expert, environmental health journalist, eco consultant, speaker, and mom. She’s the author of The Conscious Kitchen, and co-author of The Butcher's Guide To Well-Raised Meat.
- Alicia VoorhiesAlicia Voorhies began her career as an RN with a specialty in developmental disabilities, autism spectrum, seizure and behavioral disorders. She spent most of her nursing career as a Director of Nursing for a non-profit organization that focuses on caring for people with developmental disabilities in a home-based setting.
- Alison FinkelAlison Finkel is a mom and blogger for HealthTap, an online health experience helping pregnant women and new moms make the best health-related decisions for themselves and their families. HealthTap believes that the power to improve the health of all future generations lies in mothers making healthy choices and fostering healthy habits in their children.
- Alison HydeAlison Jeppson Hyde grew up in Bethesda, Maryland, the fourth of six children and the mother of four now in their 20's. She is the author of "Wrapped in Comfort: Knitted Lace Shawls," a book of patterns and their stories, and of the website spindyeknit.com
- Alison Lee
Alison traded in launch parties, product launches, international press junkets and world travel, for sippy cups and diapers, breastfeeding and potty training. Alison has been actively over-sharing stories of motherhood on her blog, Writing, Wishing since 2011.
- Allison JamesAllison James (7X7 Mommy) is a soon-to-be Mommy and blogger for HealthTap, an online health experience helping pregnant women and new moms make the best health-related decisions for themselves and their families.
- Alyssa Chirco
As a Contributing Writer at Parenting Squad, Alyssa writes primarily about topics related to parenting and family. She is never afraid to give her unsolicited opinion about the latest controversy in the parenting world, and is particularly passionate about sharing information that empowers women to make more informed decisions as mothers.
- Amy Au
Amy Au is an accomplished pianist, violinist, early childhood educator, the author of The Five Minibees, and a mother.
- Amy RomanoAmy is a mother of two, a nurse-midwife, and an outspoken advocate for maternity care system reform. Since 2004, she has worked for Lamaze International to analyze, summarize, and critique research for childbirth educators, other birth professionals, and consumers
- Angel La LiberteAngel La Liberte is the founder of the Flower Power Mom—The Truth About Motherhood After 40, a regular blog featuring news, commentary, real mom stories and expert advice on the hard core realities of motherhood after 40.
- Angela Stanford MBA RD RYTAngela Stanford is a Holistic Nutritionist, Registered Dietitian and Founder of Vital Nutrition & Wellness. She offers nutrition counseling, teaches workshops combining yoga and mindful eating, and helps people start edible backyard and patio gardens. To learn more about Angela, book a FREE 15 minute consult or learn about her upcoming classes and workshops, visit www.vitalandwell.com.
- Angela Stringfellow
Spending a few years substitute teaching in her local school district and working as a Therapeutic Staff Support for a mental health organization, Angela Stringfellow has extensive experience working with students at a variety of age levels and with varying needs.
- Ann SpringerAnn Springer writes regularly on home and family issues including pets. She is the mother of three daughters and to her pug, Aggie. She holds degrees in health education and journalism.
- Anna Getty
Anna Getty is a mother of two, chef, environmental advocate, green living educator and the founder of Pregnancy Awareness Month. She has penned two books including I’m Dreaming of a Green Christmas and Anna Getty's Easy Green Organic.
- Anna Lappe
Anna Lappé is a national bestselling author, widely respected for her work on sustainability and food systems. Her most recent book, Diet for a Hot Planet: The Climate Crisis at the End of Your Fork and What You Can Do About it, has been called “impeccable, informative and inspiring” by Booklist.
- Anni Daulter, MSWAnni is an eco-mama, cook, advocate of sustainable living and author of several books including The Organic Family Cookbook.
- AnnieAnnie has been blogging about the art and science of parenting on the PhD in Parenting Blog since May 2008. She is a social, political and consumer advocate on issues of importance to parents, women and children.
- Annie Shultz
Annie fell in love with words at a young age, knowing early she wanted to be a writer. She lives in the Kansas woods where she documents her life through the lens of her camera and the clicks of her keyboard.
- Arlene Blum
Arlene Blum PhD, biophysical chemist, author, and mountaineer is a Visiting Scholar in Chemistry UC Berkeley and also executive director of the Green Science Policy Institute.
- Ashely Koff RD
Ashley Koff is an internationally renowned registered dietitian on a mission to improve the health of people across America and the author of Mom Energy: A Simple Plan to Live Fully Charged.
- Audrey Hall MD
Dr. Audrey Hall is in her final year of pediatric residency training at Stanford University. Following completion of training, she plans to practice as a general pediatrician.
- Ayala Laufer-Cahana MD
Dr. Ayala is a physician (Pediatrics and Medical Genetics), entrepreneur, artist, and mother of 3 school age active kids. Dr. Ayala’s main interests are preventive health care and nutrition. She is a serious home cook and strongly believes that eating healthy and enjoying good food go hand in hand.
- Ayala Miller MDDr. Ayala Miller is a resident pediatrician at New York Presbyterian Hospital and a medical contributor for Fox News.
- B.C. TozerA veteran educator and musician, B.C. Tozer is also an author. His new book, The Four C's of Successful Teaching: Consistency, Contingency, Compassion and Courage, empowers readers to take control of their teaching situation, take ownership of their actions and align the results with success for themselves, for the community and their students.
- Barbara Dianis
Barbara Dianis, MA ED, overcame dyslexia in her own life using self-taught strategies and techniques. As CEO and Founder of Dianis Educational Systems she has influenced society to view students with various learning issues as capable students who can overcome their learning issues if they are taught properly. She is the author of Don't Count Me Out!.
- Barbara Ficarra RN BSN MPA
Barbara is an award-winning journalist, media broadcaster, media trainer, medical blogger, speaker, and health expert. She is creator, executive producer and host of the Health in 30 radio show, a live 30-minute program that brings listeners the latest health and medical news and information with leading medical experts, and empowers listeners to take charge of their health.
- Barbara O’Brien
Barbara O’Brien is a popular blogging advocate who writes the blog Mahablog. O’Brien’s book Blogging America: Political Discourse In A Digital Nation discusses the changes blogging has made in America’s political culture, and the left-right debate.
- Ben Glenn
While in grade school, Ben Glenn was diagnosed with dyslexia, but wasn't diagnosed with ADHD until he was an adult. He is the author of the upcoming release, “Simple Answers to Commonly Asked Questions About ADHD,” in addition to “Simply Special, Learning to Love Your ADHD” and a three-part guidebook series developed for parents and teachers.
- Benjamin Barlowe
Benjamin Barlowe was an early 20th century inventor from Fort Collins, Colorado. His workshop archives, writings, ideas, and inventions serve as the inspiration for BeginAgain.
- Beth Bader
Beth Bader is the coauthor with Ali Benjamin of the acclaimed book, The Cleaner Plate Club, designed to help parents understand picky eating behaviors; where they originate, and how to deal with them creatively to get kids to eat better.
- Beth TerryBeth Terry is the author the popular blog My Plastic-Free Life and book Plastic-Free: How I Kicked the Plastic Habit and How You Can Too. She is also a founding member of the Plastic Pollution Coalition.
- Betsy Escandon
Betsy Escandon is a mom of three young children, an occasional policy analyst and the author of the blog Eco-novice: Going Green Gradually, where she chronicles her eco-successes and failures.
- BJ Fogg
BJ Fogg is a Stanford innovator and psychologist. He teaches both in the academic setting and in industry. His focus is behavior change and persuasion via technology.
With all of our moving around, I started journaling our daily life with asthma to record the challenges and triumphs that we had as a family trying to manage Jack’s asthma. LivingWithAsthma.net grew out of a desire to share our experiences and what we’ve learned so far in our journey as a family with asthma
- Carrie Vitt
Carrie Vitt is the author of the cookbook Deliciously Organic and publisher of popular food blog, Deliciously Organic. Carrie Vitt began cooking as soon as soon as she could peer over the countertops and by sixteen was working in the kitchens of her mother’s award-winning Dallas catering company, The Festive Kitchen.
- Cary Presant MD
Cary Presant M.D. is an internist, hematologist and oncologist in Los Angeles, a national expert in health care and the author of more than 400 scientific medical articles and Surviving American Medicine
- Caryl LevineCaryl Levine and her husband, Ken Lee, founded Lotus Foods on a mission to help rice farmers around the world earn a living wage and to bring healthier rice choices to families. Lotus Foods’ partners in fair trade with small family farmers who are growing rice sustainably and preserving rice biodiversity.
- Cassidy Megan
Cassidy Megan is 10 years old and she has epilepsy. She founded Purple Day to educate others about epilepsy and spread the word that people with epilepsy are ordinary people just like everyone else.
- Catherine McCordCatherine McCord is the founder of the popular website Weelicious.com and the author of Weelicious: 140 Fast, Fresh, and Easy Recipes. She attended the Institute of Culinary Education in New York City, has worked in several high-end restaurants, and has appeared on Today, Good Morning America, and in People, Parents, and Every Day with Rachael Ray.
- Celia Sepulveda
She is currently the Vice President of PR Strategy at Neighbor Agency, and spends most of her days collaborating with clients on strategic media relations and story telling. She lives in La Jolla, California with her partner and two children.
- Charles Benbrook PhD
Dr. Charles (Chuck) Benbrook is the Chief Scientist of the Organic Center. He joined the staff in 2003 where he works tirelessly (except a few fishing trips) to create scientifically based reports, papers, and articles to educate the public about the importance of organic food.
- Chef Ann CooperChef Ann Cooper is a celebrated author, chef, educator, and enduring advocate for better food for all children. In a nation where children are born with shorter estimated life expectancy than their parents because of diet-related illness, Ann is a relentless voice of reform by focusing on the links between food, family, farming and children’s health and wellness.
- Chef Domenica Catelli
Domenica is the national spokesperson for the Organic Trade Association’s national campaign, “Go Organic! for Earth Day.” She is a recurring judge on Iron Chef America, a guest on CBS News, “Oprah and Friends,” with Dr. Oz on XM radio, and has been featured in Vegetarian Times, Kiwi Magazine, and Oprah.com.
- Cherie DeAngelis
Cherie DeAngelis is a mom of two, an all-round green gabber, and Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer of Celadon Road, Inc.
- Cheryl TallmanCheryl Tallman is the founder of Fresh Baby. For more than 10 years, Fresh Baby helped has helped parents foster their children’s healthy eating habits and proactively respond to the childhood obesity epidemic that plagues our nation. Cheryl is the author and designer of the company’s award-winning cookbooks and nutrition education products that support many stages of family life including: pregnancy, breastfeeding, introducing solid foods, and feeding toddlers, preschoolers & school-aged children.
- Christine Fadel
Christine Fadel is a contributing writer for WhatToExpect.com. She is founder and author of The C-Word, a satirical and honest chronicle of her adventures as a mom, wife, and woman. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband, Joe, and young daughter, Marlo.
- Christopher GaviganChristopher Gavigan is Chief Executive Officer of Healthy Child Healthy World. For more than a decade, he has dedicated himself to improving the lives of children and families. He holds degrees in environmental science and geography from the University of California, Santa Barbara, and has extensive graduate training in child psychology and education.
- Chrystal JohnsonWhen Chrystal Johnson became a mom, she left her high-powered job in favor of a more integrated life. She is not only is the founder of Happy Mothering, but also Green Moms Media, the boutique PR firm works with the best natural products on the market to get their message out through green mom bloggers.
- Claire McCarthy MD
Claire McCarthy is a pediatrician and Medical Communications Editor at Children's Hospital Boston. She has been writing about health and parenting for twenty years. She blogs regularly for Thriving, a blog of Children's Hospital Boston.
- Cory Whitney
Cory Whitney is a young hopeful in the world of alternative agriculture, with a unique community based education in Natural Resources Management and Human Ecology stressing community, peace, sustainability and responsibility.
- Cristina and Kirsten
Cristina Mendoza Bourelly and Kirsten B. Quigley are the two inventors of LunchSkins reusable sandwich and snack bags. They were neighborhood friends and in 2008, they became partners on a mission to reduce plastic waste.
- Dan Imler MD
Dan Imler, MD is a pediatric hospitalist at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford University. Not only does he enjoy taking care of patients, but is actively involved in resident education, international health and medical informatics.
- Danielle Nelson
Danielle Nelson is a writer, mom of three, and occasional social worker. She was thrown into the world of food allergies when her son had a life threatening reaction to peanuts the day before his first birthday.
- Danika Carter
Danika Carter is the owner of www.YourOrganicLife.com an organic skincare & wellness business which provides education on the cosmetics and personal care industry, organic & nontoxic living, and implementing sustainability into your home and/or office.
- Darline Turner-Lee
Darline Turner-Lee is a mama to 2 kiddos, the creator of Bedrest Fitness and blogger for HealthTap, an online health experience helping pregnant women and new moms make the best health-related decisions for themselves and their families.
- Dawn Winkelmann
Dawn Winkelmann, M.S, CCC-SLP is a Speech Language Pathologist and Feeding Specialist at her clinic Spectrum Speech & Feeding located in Newport Beach, CA. For more information visit SpectrumSpeech.com.
- Deborah Bryan
From researching killer whales in British Columbia as a teen to volunteering as a tutor in law school to running a couple of marathons and one barefoot half marathon, she carries some pretty remarkable memories close to heart. Her life day to day now doesn't include quite so many extracurriculars, but she is content within it.
- Debra Waldoks
Debra Waldoks is a Registered Dietitian and Certified Lactation Counselor with a Master's Degree in Public Health. She’s an adjunct professor, nutrition consultant, occasional blogger, and most importantly, a mother of two and a wife.
- Denise Cruz-Castino
Denise and her longtime friend Christine Schuchart, an editor for many high-profile magazines and former online editor at the J. Paul Getty Museum, are currently putting their love for natural health to work by creating a website for busy parents who are trying to find simple ways to get their kids to live and eat healthier.
- Diane MacEachern
A best-selling author, Diane’s “how to go green” books have collectively sold almost a half-million copies. Her most recent, Big Green Purse: Use Your Spending Power to Create a Cleaner, Greener World identifies the many ways that women can protect themselves and their communities by shifting their spending to the greenest products and services available.
- Diba Tillery
Diba Tillery is a Registered Nurse, Child Passenger Safety Technician, Breastfeeding Educator and founder of Babies411.com, an on-line information and resource center for parents.
- Dina Clifford
Dina Clifford is the mother of two children with life-threatening peanut allergies. She has developed "Beyond A Peanut - Food Allergy Awareness Cards" which teach principles to provide a safe environment for children with food allergies.
- Domenica Rose
Domenica Rose is a 13 year old middle school student whose favorite sports are field hockey and lacrosse. She loves listening to old Beatles records, Imagine Dragons, and Passenger. Her favorite books are John Green’s A Fault in Our Stars and Mindy Kaling’s Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns).
- Dominique Browning
Dominique Browning is the co-founder of Moms Clean Air Force, a writer, and the mother of two sons. She blogs at Slow Love Life writes a column called Personal Nature for the Environmental Defense Fund, and is the lead blogger for Mom's Clean Air Force.
- Don and Debra MacMannisDon and Debra are a husband-wife team - at home and at the office. They have both served as directors of the Family Therapy Institute of Santa Barbara, a nonprofit organization. They are co-authors of a self-help book, How's Your Family Really Doing?: 10 Keys to a Happy Loving Family. They can be followed on their blog HowsYourFamily.com.
- Donnica L Moore MD
Donnica Moore , MD is highly regarded as a women’s health expert and advocate: as a physician educator and as a media commentator. She is the President of Sapphire Women’s Health Group LLC, a multimedia women’s health education and communications firm and host of www.DrDonnica.com
- Doug Taeckens
Doug Taeckens is the President and CEO of Healthy Steps by Jokari. Doug is a graduate of the University of Michigan with a bachelor’s degree in marketing & finance, and an MBA with a focus on marketing.
- Douglas Carlton Abrams
Douglas Carlton Abrams is the nationally bestselling author of Eye of the Whale, an eco-thriller about the health of our children and of the planet. For more information about endocrine disruption, the research mentioned in Doug’s blog posts, and about Doug’s novel, please visit DouglasCarltonAbrams.com.
- Dr. Apaliski
Dr. Stephen Apaliski is a practicing asthma and allergy specialist in Texas and author of the book Beating Asthma: Seven Simple Principles, which can be found in paperback on CreateSpace, through his website, beatingasthma.com
- Dr. Jackie Humans
Dr. Jackie Humans is a well-known speaker and program leader to parents and students, grades K though 12, on subjects such as bully prevention, Internet safety, sexual harassment, date rape and child abuse.
- Dr. Jenn Berman
Dr. Jenn Berman is a Marriage, Family and Child Therapist in private practice in Los Angeles. She is the author of SuperBaby: 12 Ways to Give Your Child a Head Start in the First 3 Years
- Dr. Lois
Veronica Lois is a second year pediatric resident at Stanford University who enjoys writing and now wants to share her medical knowledge with the general public.
- Dr. Nimali FernandoDr. Nimali Fernando is a board-certified pediatrician practicing in Fredericksburg, VA. She is the founder of DoctorYum.com, a recipe and parenting resource, and The Doctor Yum Project, a nonprofit organization that empowers families with information on illness prevention through a healthy diet.
- Duncan Wallace
R. Duncan Wallace, MD, is a psychiatrist in Salt Lake City, UT with 48 years of experience, and the author of The Book of Psychological Truths. A Psychiatrist’s Guide to Really Good Thinking for Really Great Living.
- e-Patient Dave
Healthcare blogger "e-Patient Dave" deBronkart works in high-tech marketing in the Boston area. His interest in healthcare ramped up rapidly in January 2007 when a routine shoulder x ray revealed kidney cancer that had spread throughout both lungs.
- Eliana Schiffer
13 year old Eliana Schiffer from Santa Barbara, California went on a 3 week bike ride this summer in Rwanda with her teacher’s family and 6 other students from Santa Barbara Middle School.
- Elizabeth Bailey
Elizabeth Bailey is a Health Advocate and the author of The Patient’s Checklist: 10 Simple Checklists to Keep You Safe, Sane and Organized . For more information visit her website ThePatientsChecklist.com, follow her on Twitter @PatientPOV and connect on Facebook.
- Elizabeth Irvine
Through her experience as an ICU nurse, mother of three, yoga instructor and author, Elizabeth believes we can create a healthier, happier way of being from the inside out and raise families who care—about themselves, about each other, and about the world around them.
- Emily Barker
As a Holistic Health Counselor, Emily Barker’s mission is to help busy women look and feel their very best and feed their families well. Emily lives in Idaho and is the mother of three children, including a child with Russell Silver Syndrome, a rare genetic growth disorder, who was fed via a g-tube for 8 years.
Emme, the supermodel, television personality, author, lecturer, clothing designer, and women’s advocate has a clear mission: to awaken the inner magnificence inherent in each of us.
- Erin Schrode
Erin Schrode is a young ecoRenaissance woman. As the “face of the new green generation,” the spokeswoman and founding member of the national Turning Green campaign promotes global sustainability, environmental education, and conscious lifestyle choices.
- Feather Berkower
Feather Berkower has been a leader in child sexual abuse prevention since 1985. Using a community-based approach, she has trained over 100,000 schoolchildren, parents, and professionals. Her highly regarded workshop, Parenting Safe Children, empowers adults to keep children safe from sexual abuse. Feather is also the co-author of Off Limits: A Parent's Guide to Keeping Kids Safe from Sexual Abuse.
- Frederick LaneFrederick Lane is an author of six books, attorney, professional speaker, and an expert witness specializing in the field of computer forensics. Lane's books include American Privacy: The 400-Year History of Our Most Contested Right and Cybertraps for the Young. He is currently working on his next book, "Cybertraps for Educators."
- Gee Gee
In this weeks' Perspectives Blog, Gee Gee is lighting the flicker of the flame that has been threatening to be extinguished within her own heart and in doing so she is guiding you in lighting the flicker of flame in your heart.
- Gina Crosley-Corcoran
Gina Crosley-Corcoran is a mother of two young sons, pre-law student at Loyola University, and empowered-parenting activist. You can read Gina's ongoing blog at The Feminist Breeder.
- Grace Peace Yu MD MSc
Dr. Grace Yu is a pediatrician and allergist immunologist who has conducted ground-breaking research to help children with life-threatening food allergies. She cares for patients at the Palo Alto Medical Foundation and serves as an adjunct Clinical Faculty Member at Stanford University School of Medicine.
Photography has helped provide balance for Heather through the stress of managing a family and earning her RN-BSN degree. Heather’s passion for photography lies in documenting life events.
- Heather Ibrahim Leathers
Heather Ibrahim-Leathers is extensively published and her award-winning research has been translated into several different languages. She earned her bachelor’s in economics from Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and is a Chartered Financial Analyst. Ibrahim-Leathers is co-author of the new book, “Toddlers ON Technology.”
- Heather Manley N.D.
Dr. Heather Manley, who in 2001 received her medical degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon, is a practicing physician whose primary interest is preventative healthcare for families.
- Hemi Weingarten
Hemi Weingarten is a father of three young children, loving husband, and sworn foodie. He is also the founder and CEO of Fooducate - eat a bit better(tm).
- Howard Schiffer
In 2005, Mr. Schiffer was awarded a Lifetime Achievement Award at the Newport Summit by Nutrition Business Journal for “creating Vitamin Angel Alliance as a force to bring better health and nutrition to millions of children and adults in need around the world”.
- Jane Sarasohn-Kahn
Jane Sarasohn-Kahn is a health economist and management consultant who has worked with every segment of health care stakeholder in the U.S. and Europe for over two decades. Jane founded THINK-Health, a strategic health consultancy, in 1992 after spending a decade as a health care consultant in firms in the U.S. and Europe.
- Janelle Sorensen
Janelle Sorensen is the Chief Communications Officer for Healthy Child Healthy World. She is passionate about creating a healthier environment, not just at home for her own children, but for everyone’s children.
- Jeanine Behr Getz
Think Green! is Jeanine’s first published book, it has received several awards, fantastic reviews, has appeared on Channel 12 News. Jeanine travels across the country sharing the gift of reading and the message of Think Green!
- Jeannette and Tracee
Together, Bessinger and Brenner are the Real Food Moms, dedicated to educating parents about family nutrition and whole foods cooking. They have co-authored two comprehensive and practical guides for family nutrition.
- Jeff Cox
Jeff Cox is the author of 19 books on food, wine, and gardening from the organic perspective, including the James Beard Foundation-nominated "The Organic Cook's Bible.". He's the former managing editor of Organic Gardening magazine and has hosted two TV series on gardening, Your Organic Garden on PBS and Grow It! on HGTV.
- Jeffrey Hollender
President and Chief Inspired Protagonist of Seventh Generation, Jeffrey is a well-respected leader in the socially and environmentally responsible communities. An entrepreneur at heart, his first business ventures were rooted in adult education.
- Jeffrey M Smith
International bestselling author Jeffrey M. Smith is a leading spokesperson on the health dangers of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs). His globally respected research and magnetic communication style captured public attention in 2003 with his first book on the serious yet unknown side effects of genetically engineered foods.
- Jenna Lumbard
Born with autism, Jenna could not always understand what was said around her. Her hope is to encourage children to soar in spite of any obstacles they may face.
- Jennifer Fink
Jennifer L.W. Fink is a freelance writer, Registered Nurse and homeschool Mom of four boys, ages 11, 8, 5 and 3. Her blog, Blogging ‘Bout Boys, is all about boys – raising them, educating them and learning with them.
- Jennifer M. Koontz
Jennifer M. Koontz is the author of When Your Centerpiece is Made of Play-Doh and the Dog Has Eaten Your Crayons: A Mother’s Perspective on Parenting, a lighthearted look at parenting.
- Jennifer Taggart
Jennifer Taggart is a passionate advocate for children’s environmental health, trying to educate and inform so that we can all make the world a little bit safer for the next generation.
- Jennifer Tyler Lee
Jennifer Tyler Lee is a mom and the creator of Crunch a Color™, the award winning healthy eating game that makes mealtime fun. Challenged by trying to get her kids (ages 5 and 7) to eat healthy meals, she decided to take matters into her own hands.
- Jessica Alba
Jessica’s activism endeavors are many and varied; She is a current spokesperson for the Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families Coalition, joining leading public health experts to demand government leadership on increasing protections from toxic chemicals.
- Jessica Alba and Christopher Gavigan
Actress, mother and advocate, Jessica Alba and author, former CEO of Healthy Child Healthy World, and father, Christopher Gavigan are also Co-Founders of The Honest Company, a monthly service that delivers customized bundles of non-toxic, eco-friendly, adorable products directly to your front door.
- Jill Krause
Jill Krause is writer and blogger who’s immersed herself in a life of sippy cups, Diego, Mega Bloks and cloth diapers.
- Jim Van Huysse
Lives in Berkeley, California. He is a brand new father (about as brand new as brand new can be), and has spent most of his time on the other side of the blog world — representing sustainability and healthy living web sites’ advertising at NaturalPath Media.
- Joann Woolley
Joann Woolley of Sign4Baby is a Master Level Instructor in the Signing Time Academy. ASL is her first language (her mother is deaf) and her first sign was MILK. Both her fluency in ASL and understanding of ASL culture provide an insight to the language that opens the eyes of her students.
- Joelle Wisler
Joelle Wisler is a writer, occasional physical therapist, and paranoid trail runner; constantly terrified of being eaten by a mountain lion. She most recently moved from the beach in California to the mountains outside of Boulder, CO where she tries to balance motherhood, writing and maintaining her sanity with her husband, Robb.
- John La Puma
John La Puma MD is a best selling author, practicing physician, board-certified in internal medicine, and writes recipes on prescription slips, too. His latest book is REFUEL™ - Dr La Puma's 24-Day Eating Plan to Shed Fat, Boost Testosterone and Pump Up Strength and Stamina.
- Jon Lebkowsky
Jon Lebkowsky writes about culture, technology, media, politics, and sustainability, and has been blogging since the late 1990s.
- Jonathan Hewitt
Jonathan Hewitt is the founder of Life Ki-do Parenting, Martial Arts, and Life Education. Jonathan has taught martial arts and life skills to children for over twenty years and has a renowned martial arts academy in Austin, Texas. He is the author of Life Ki-do Parenting: Tools to Raise Happy, Confident Kids from the Inside Out.
- Jordanna Joaquina MS CGC
Jordanna Joaquina, MS, CGC is a board certified genetic counselor. She is also Co-founder and Director of Genetics of Inherited Health, an online secure resource that combines family health history and hereditary disease risk assessment. Inherited Health helps families take steps to lower their disease risks together.
- Joyce Lee
Joyce Lee, MD, MPH, is Associate Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Michigan. She is a pediatric diabetes specialist (Pediatric Endocrinologist) who works with children and families at Mott Children’s Hospital, and she is a clinical researcher whose work focuses on childhood obesity, diabetes, and growth and pubertal development.
- Judy Laufer
Judy Egett Laufer BA author of the new release, Last Night I Had a Laughmare-Bedtime Adventures in Gigglyville, is a certified early childhood educator/consultant and has taught Kindergarten for over a decade.
- Julia Pimsleur LevineJulia Pimsleur Levine is the Founder and CEO of the Little Pim Corporation, which produces and distributes the Little Pim: fun with languages series to introduce young children to a second language.
- Julie Hall
Julie Hall is an expert in estate contents. She is a certified personal property appraiser, estate sales professional, residential content removal specialist, and a broker of fine items.
- Kalliope LeeKalliope Lee earned an MFA in Creative Writing from NYU. Kalliope's ebook, Sunday Girl can be purchased as an from amazon.com.
- Kathy Hester
Kathy Hester spends her free time transforming her front yard into a veggie garden, entertaining (vegan fondue anyone?), writing her blog, Healthy Slow Cooking, and developing delicious meatless recipes that even picky eaters and omnivores love.
- Katie Hurley
Katie Hurley, LCSW is a Child and Adolescent Psychotherapist and writer in Los Angeles, CA. Passionate about helping parents raise happy kids, Katie provides parent education and simple strategies to take the guesswork out of difficult parenting situations.
- Katy Farber
Katy Farber is an author, teacher, and blogger. To learn more about eating non-toxic, green and healthy, please check out her new eBook, Eat-Non-Toxic: a manual for busy parents and visit Non-Toxic Kids for green parenting news; opportunities for activism; tips on natural living; and music, book and eco-friendly product reviews.
- Kelly Austing
Kelly is a 36-year-old single mother of twin 4-year-old boys, Mikey and Tommy. In 2001 Kelly landed her dream job as an event producer at In Style, a leading fashion and lifestyle magazine.
- Ken Murray MD
Dr. Murray has spent his career caring for families. Along the way he has held some interesting positions -- Ship Physician for Royal Caribbean Cruise Line, Fleet Surgeon for Fairwind Yacht Club, and Medical Director for the High Sierra Volunteer Trail Crew to name a few.
- Khanh-Van Le-Bucklin
Khanh-Van Le-Bucklin, is Dr.Greene.com’s senior medical content editor. She is an academic pediatrician with over 15 years of experience in health education. A twins health and parenting expert, she is the founder of Twinsdoctor.com and author of Twins 101: 50 Must-have Tips for Pregnancy through Early Childhood from Doctor M.O.M.
- Kia Robertson
Kia Robertson is a mom and the creator of the Today I Ate A Rainbow kit; a tool that helps parents establish healthy eating habits by setting the goal of eating a rainbow of fruits and vegetables every day.
- Kim Saam
Kim spends her days as Communications Manager for Vitamin Angels, where she gets the word out on the non-profit’s mission and works to ensure no donation goes unappreciated.
- Kim WallsKim Walls, M.S., is the mother of two young boys, the CEO of Episencial® and the creator of the Epicuren® Baby skincare products. Kim has recently launched a new website - SkinToSkin.com to educate expecting parents about the value of skin-to-skin contact in the newborn period.
- Kimberly Button
- Kimberly Danek Pinkson
Kimberly Danek Pinkson is a mom to Corbin, an Aunti to Luke and Sebastion, and the Co-Founder of EcoMom.com and EcoMom Alliance. For more than twenty years, all of her work has been imbued with a sense of global interconnection and a commitment to health and wellness.
- Kimmy Spector
Kimmy Spector, M.Ed is the Community and Product Research and Development Lead for HealthTap, an online health experience helping pregnant women and new moms make the best health-related decisions for themselves and their families.
- Kristen Bischoff
Kirsten Bischoff is Founding Partner of HATCHEDit.com, a free, organization tool that includes a family calendar, an address book, updating news feeds, and a place to curate all that is important in your life.
- Kristi Chester Vance
Kristi Chester Vance is the director of communications for ForestEthics, an organization that is working to protect our environment and fight global warming by transforming the environmental practices of corporations.
- Kristin Fitch
Kristin's background is in corporate management in the field of Publishing and Site Operations. Kristin worked for a regional news and community site owned by Landmark Communication, Inc for 8 years. Her Masters is in Humanities with an emphasis in writing and she is currently editor of both Mommie911.com and ZiggityZoom.com. She is the mother of three lively boys.
- Kristin HackmanKristin Hackman is a writer living in Indianapolis, IN with her husband and 20 month old triplets. She is founder of JustBreatheMama.com. Kristin writes with the voice of a woman who has battled infertility, a high risk pregnancy, a crazy first year of raising triplets and the hormonal ups and downs of postpartum anxiety. Hence, “Just Breathe, Mama.”
- Kristin Schafer
Kristin Schafer, M.A. is a Senior Policy Strategist at Pesticide Action Network (PAN) and the Lead Author on several PAN reports. Her work focuses on the intersection of pesticides, children’s health, and policy issues. She writes often on the topic for PAN’s GroundTruth blog.
- Laura Gauld
Laura Gauld is the award-winning co-author of the book The Biggest Job We'll Ever Have and the Executive Director of Hyde Schools, whose unique character and leadership development program has been featured on 60 Minutes, the New York Times, PBS, and NPR.
- Leah Dillon
Leah Dillon is a new mom and blogger for HealthTap, an online health experience helping pregnant women and new moms make the best health-related decisions for themselves and their families.
- Leslie Garrett
Leslie Garrett is an award-winning journalist, author and mother of three children who frequently send her to the mall in search of snow boots, underwear or whatever else they’ve outgrown.
- Linda Fogg Phillips
Linda Fogg Phillips is the mother of eight active children ages 13 - 27. She is the founder of Family Health 360 in addition to being the Facebook expert for parents and educators. Linda is featured bi-weekly on Fox and makes frequent guest appearances on ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN.
- Linda WatsonLinda Watson started the Cook for Good project after becoming obsessed with the national Food Stamp Challenge: living on a dollar a meal per person for a week. Her three-week experiment became a lifestyle, the website CookforGood.com, the book Wildly Affordable Organic, and now the Wildly Good Cook videos and teachers' training program. She teaches cooking classes and gives talks on thrift, sustainability, and food justice across the country. You can get more from Linda on Facebook..
- Lindsay Dahl
Lindsay Dahl is the Deputy Director of Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families – a national coalition working to put common sense limits on toxic chemicals to protect public health from the unnecessary exposure. Dahl is a grassroots organizer, blogger, and coalition builder.
- Lisa Druxman
- Lisa Holcomb
Lisa is co-founder of Build A Menu, an online menu planning website that helps families get their grocery bill under control and helps them to bring “dinner back to the table”. She is an advocate for family meal time, an author, and a public speaker.
- Lori Popkewitz Alper
Lori Popkewitz Alper is the founder and editor-in-chief of Groovy Green Livin, a site dedicated to sharing green living tips and information with individuals, families, schools and businesses. A contributing writer for multiple blogs and websites, Lori speaks, writes and advises clients on a variety of issues related to creating a greener lifestyle.
- Lynn and Corey
Lynn Colwell and Corey Colwell-Lipson are the mother-daughter team who launched the green holidays revolution. The duo are authors of the book, Celebrate Green! Creating Eco-Savvy Holidays, Celebrations and Traditions for the Whole Family and founders of National Costume Swap Day™ and the national non-profit initiative, Green Halloween®.
- Lynn Fang
Lynn Fang is an eco-conscious writer who dreams of a more harmonious and sustainable world. She writes about simple sustainable living, social change, and personal growth at her blog, Upcycled Love.
- Maitland DeLand
Maitland DeLand, M.D. is a radiation oncologist who specializes in the treatment of cancer in women and children. In The Great Katie Kate series, Dr. DeLand calls on both her professional and personal experience to help children facing various illnesses. For more information, visit: www.DeLandBooks.com.
- Marianna Papageorge
Marianna Papageorge is 18 years old and a current freshman at Tufts University in Medford, Massachusetts. She graduated from Weston High School in Weston, Massachusetts in 2008 and therefore recently survived the college process.
- Marissa Brassfield
Marissa Brassfield is a dynamic freelance content producer with a wealth of start-up experience in writing for the Web, brand management, copy editing and social media. Her current clients include Yahoo, Trend Hunter, CalorieLab and Foodista.
Your guide in this series is Marti McGinnis. With a lifetime of conjuring up her own happy worlds Marti now makes available to you her methods for finding and creating your own creative dreamworlds!
- Mary Price
Mary Price is a proud Midwesterner originally from Indianapolis, IN. She currently works as a Communications intern for the National Wildlife Federation in Washington D.C. Mary grew up in Indiana and attended Marian University in her home state majoring in English Literature.
- Maureen Kilgore
Maureen Kilgore is a mum with a passion for healthy living. She lives with her husband and two children in Belfast city Northern Ireland. Maureen is currently a "stay at home" mum looking after her kids full time and thoroughly enjoying it.
- Max Wallack
Max Wallack is a 16 year old college sophomore who is dedicating his life to help Alzheimer’s patients and their caregivers. He an editor for AlzheimersReadingRoom.com and the founder of Puzzles To Remember.
- MC Milker
A well known marketing expert on green and natural products, MC Milker has published over 300 articles on eco friendly marketing, parenting and green living. Her work has appeared on the Washington Post green site, Sprig.com; on Ecopreneurist.com and in numerous other magazines, blogs and journals.
- Meg CollinsMeg Collins is the Editor of Lucieslist.com, a website and newsletter subscription service dedicated to helping pregnant women survive birth, breastfeeding, and the first year of motherhood. She created Lucieslist in early 2010 after struggling to find a website with high-quality, unbiased recommendations for baby gear.
- Megan Brown
Megan Brown is a Founding Partner of HATCHEDit.com, a free, organization tool that includes a family calendar, an address book, updating news feeds, and a place to curate all that is important in your life.
- Melanie PotockMelanie Potock, MA, CCC-SLP is a certified speech language pathologist, a national speaker on the topic of picky eating, and the author of the award winning parenting book, Happy Mealtimes with Happy Kids: How to Teach Your Child About the Joy of Food!
- Melanie Young
Women’s empowerment advocate, marketing specialist and breast cancer survivor Melanie Young is author of Getting Things Off My Chest: A Survivor's Guide to Staying Fearless and Fabulous in the Face of Breast Cancer
- Melissa Graham
Melissa Graham, a former attorney, is the founding Executive Director of Purple Asparagus, a 501(c)(3) non-profit dedicated to educating families about all things associated with good eating, eating that's good for the body and the planet.
- Melissa MoogA true pioneer in an emerging industry, Melissa Moog is one of America’s original baby planners as founder of Itsabelly, a national baby planning service guiding new and expectant parents through the process of parenthood. Melissa is also the leading authority and voice for baby planning with an eco-twist, and THE first baby planning business to secure Green America’s seal of approval.
- Mike Lieberman
Through his blog UrbanOrganicGardener.com and social media, Mike Lieberman shares his expertise on urban gardening, green living and real food.
- Mindy Roberts
Melinda Roberts is a pioneer in the blogging community, the O.G. mommy blogger! She founded The Mommy Blog in 2002 to capture fleeting family moments. She's a single mom to 3 children and worked in the nonprofit sector for 12 years before focusing on her writing.
- Mishelle Rudzinski
Mishelle is a co-founder of SPOON Foundation, a nonprofit organization that seeks to improve the health of international orphans and adoptees.
- Myra Goodman
Myra Goodman, along with her husband Drew, founded Earthbound Farm on a 2½-acre backyard garden in 1984. In 1986, Earthbound Farm became the first company to successfully launch packaged salads for retail sale, and it’s credited with popularizing spring mix salads, now the biggest segment of the packaged salad category.
- Nancy Alspaugh-JacksonNancy Alspaugh-Jackson is the executive director of ACT Today! (Autism Care and Treatmernt Today!), a national non-profit organization whose mission is to provide resources and fund grants for children whose families cannot afford the necessary tools their child needs to reach their full potential. You can read more from Nancy on her blog Act Today!.
- Nancy Gould ChudaNancy Gould Chuda, Healthy Child Co-Founder & Chair of Honorary Board, Author & Environmental Activist,is the founder of Healthy Child Healthy World. Healthy Child Healthy World was established to honor the Chuda’s only child, Colette, who died in 1991 at the age of five due to a rare, non-genetic, form of cancer.
- Nancy Massotto
Nancy Massotto is the Founder and Executive Director of the Holistic Moms Network and mother to two boys. She founded the Holistic Moms Network to meet other parents who shared her passions for living healthy and living sustainably, and to help raise awareness about natural living options.
- Nathaniel TurnerNathaniel Turner is the author of Raising Supaman. In the book, Turner shares letters to his son that were never intended to be published. The letters provide important lessons not only for children but for adults as well.
- Paige Wolf
Paige Wolf is a publicist, author, and green living expert who uses her media savvy and personal moxie to promote manageable eco-chic living.
- Patricia Papernow
Dr. Patricia Papernow is widely recognized as one of the world's foremost experts on "blended families" and post-divorce parenting. Her groundbreaking new book, Surviving and Thriving in Stepfamily Relationships: What Works and What Doesn’t is available at amazon and on her web site, www.drpatriciapapernow.com.
- Patti Wollman Summers
Patti Wollman Summers obtained two masters degrees, the first in English from SUNY Buffalo and the second in early childhood education from Bank Street College. She has been a teacher, director and consultant for over three decades. Wollman Summers recently co-authored the new parenting guide, “Toddlers ON Technology.”
- Paul Auerbach MD FACEP FAWM
Dr. Paul S. Auerbach, FACEP, FAWM, is the Redlich Family Professor of Surgery in the Division of Emergency Medicine at Stanford University School of Medicine. He is the world’s leading medical expert on wilderness medicine and a prolific author.
- Paul Nourigat
Paul Nourigat is the author of nine financial success books, eight for children and teens; his newest, No Time To Wander: the financial compass for young Americans, guides adults in their twenties and thirties to financial freedom, candidly addressing difficult economics, life complexities, and the common gap in financial skills.
- Rachael Cherry
Rachael Cherry is a wife, mother, and writer who is passionate about helping connect families in need with high quality caregivers. She has taken that passion and put it to work through NannyPro, a respected online nanny referral service. Learn more by visiting @NannyPro on Twitter.
- Rachael the iPhoneMom
Rachael is a team member with TheiPhoneMom.com where more than a half dozen moms look for new and interesting apps and products that are interesting or noteworthy.
- Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff
Rachel Lincoln Sarnoff is the founder of EcoStiletto.com. She is a green home consultant, sharing sustainable living and parenting advice on Twitter @rachellsarnoff, on her blog Mommy Greenest, on YouTube, and
- Rachel Martin
Rachel Martin is the writer behind the website FindingJoy.net. She is the author behind the successful “Dear Mom Letters” Ebook. Besides writing and speaking, you can find at her at home teaching her seven kids, drinking coffee, and learning to appreciate the little things in life that truly matter.
- Rachel StaffordRachel Macy Stafford is a certified special education teacher with a Master’s Degree in education and ten years experience. She shares her journey to let go of daily distraction and grasp what really matters on her blog Hands Free Mama and on Facebook at The Hands Free Revolution.
- Rebecca Sutton Ph.D.
Dr. Sutton is a senior scientist in the California office of the Environmental Working Group, a research and advocacy organization that strives to protect children from exposure to toxic chemicals. She is an environmental chemist and a graduate of the University of California, Berkeley.
- Robin Kamen
Robin Kamen is General Manager, Interactive at Seventh Generation, Inc., a company committed to becoming the world’s most trusted brand of authentic, safe, and environmentally-responsible products for a healthy home.
- Robin Organ
Robin Organ founded greenschools in response to a clear need in schools/communities seeking help in creating sustainable and healthy environments. Just a few years ago, Robin suffered from repeated cases of life-threatening anaphylaxis. Robin and her young girls had suffered from allergies, asthma, digestive issues, immune dysfunction and more.
- Robyn O'Brien
As the founder of AllergyKids, Robyn has appeared on Good Morning America, CBS Evening News with Katie Couric and CNN highlighting the role that chemicals in our food supply are having on our health. Robyn is the author of The Unhealthy Truth: How Our Food Is Making Us Sick and What We Can Do About it (Random House, May 2009).
- Ruth Kaiser
Ruth Kaiser is also a preschool teacher, TED Talk speaker AND the creator of the popular online art project SpontaneousSmiley.com. Thousands of people find, photograph and share Smiley Faces they find in everyday objects.
- Ruth Yaron
Ruth Yaron is the author of the best selling baby food book of all time, Super Baby Food , now in its third edition, completely revised and updated. You can find Ruth at www.SuperBabyFood.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SuperBabyFood and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/Super_Baby_Food
- Sally Greenwald
Sally Greenwald is a MD MPH student at a medical school in Boston. She is a dancer, a flutist, a swim lesson instructor, a right fielder in softball, and is conversationally fluent in French. She graduated from Tufts University in 2007 and spent a year as Guest Representative of the Emergency Room and Clinical Researcher of the ED at Stanford Hospital.
- Samantha Kemp-JacksonSamantha Kemp-Jackson is a writer, media personality and mother of four -- an adult daughter in her twenties, identical twin boys who are four and a nine-year-old daughter in-between. Samantha brings her unique viewpoint on parenting to her popular blog Multiple Mayhem Mamma.
- Sara Snow
Sara Snow has been called "green living’s real deal" and it’s easy to see why. Daughter of an organic foods pioneer, Tim Redmond, Sara grew up surrounded by organic gardens, compost piles and a family with a passion for green living.
- Sarah Christensen
Sarah Christensen is the mother and photographer behind the popular blog BecomingSarah.com, a website that candidly and humorously chronicles the ins and outs of contemporary parenthood.
- Sarah Endline
Sarah is an advocate of socially responsible business and cacao and has spoken at elite conferences and events around the world including Harvard Business School, Whole Foods, the University of Michigan, Net Impact, The Leadership Gathering, AIESEC, the South by Southwest Interactive Festival, and the GEL Design Conference.
- Sarah Hoffman
Sarah is the Project Administrator at the Family Online Safety Institute. She helps run FOSI’s Platform for Good (PfG) and writes and develops many of the campaigns and blogs featured on the APlatormforGood.org.
- Scott Steinberg
Scott Steinberg is a keynote speaker and the author of nine books including the #1 bestselling The Modern Parent’s Guide high-tech parenting series. He is the CEO of the strategic consulting firm TechSavvy Global and a noted industry consultant, he also serves as Sears Toy Shop’s Toy Tech Expert.
- Shane ValentineShane Valentine is an author The Baby Cuisine Cookbook, speaker, chef instructor for Whole Foods Market, activist and father of 3 An Ambassador for Jamie Oliver’s Food Revolution, American Heart Association 2020 Task Force and Marin County Child Care Commissioner.
- Shawn Fink
Shawn Fink is a mom of twin girls and the founder of The Abundant Mama Project and the author of The Playful Family e-book. She is on a mission to inspire busy mamas around the world to slow down and start being more present, playful and peaceful.
- Sheila Hollender
Sheila Hollender is the Director of Giving for Seventh Generation, which proudly contributes 10% of pre-tax profits to non-profit community, environmental, health, and responsible business organizations working for positive change.
- Shelby Rodriguez
Shelby Rodriguez is the winner of the Healthy Child Healthy World’s Mom on a Mission Award in October, 2009.In the future she plans to continue working on creating legal restrictions on the use of asphalt roofing tar in residential areas and on or near schools.
- Shiryl Barto M.EdShiryl Henry Barto works for the Center for Health Promotion & Disease Prevention (CHPDP) at the Windber Research Institute as the director for bullying prevention initiatives.
- Sloan Barnett
Sloan Barnett is the author of the NY Times best selling book: Green Goes with Everything: Simple Steps to a Healthier Life and a Cleaner Planet . The book outlines how the next wave of green is about the health of our families in addition to the health of our planet.
- Spela Gorenc Jazbec
Spela Gorenc Jazbec is the author of the manual Correct Baby Handling and Correct Choice of Appropriate Equipment and Accessories and the baby-handling.com website.
- Stacie BillisStacie Billis is a child development specialist and family food expert with a national client practice, as well as the voice behind award-winning site One Hungry Mama where she serves up easy tips and healthy recipes for the family kitchen.
- Stephanie Bennett Vogt
Stephanie Bennett Vogt, MA., is the author of Your Spacious Self: Clear Your Clutter and Discover Who You Are and a leading expert in the field of space clearing. She writes and teaches internationally on topics of tending the home, restoring balance, and cultivating what she calls "spacious detachment."
- Sue Scheff
In her book, Wit's End! Advice and Resources for Saving Your Out-of-Control Teen, Sue Scheff journals her own difficulties with her teen, as well as offers prescriptive advice for parents at their wit's end. Visit Sue at helpyourteens.com and suescheff.com for more great information.
- Sunny YoungSunny has become a Jill of all Trades- working with the Boulder Valley School District’s School Food Project as well as with Chef Ann’s Food Family Farming Foundation and The Lunch Box website which provides free tools and resources to anyone who needs help changing school food.
- Susan Comfort
Susan Comfort spent two decades working for environmental groups like EWG and 1% for the Planet, trying not to let all the bad news get her down. She now promotes the cause of play as the VP for Philanthropy with KaBOOM!, for which she has personal trainers in-house: her 7-year-old boy and 5-year-old girl.
- Susan Hunt Stevens
Susan Hunt Stevens is the Founder & CEO of Practically Green, an online service that motivates and inspires people to make healthy green changes in their life through assessment, personalized recommendations, and social connections that make decisions easier, faster and hopefully, way more fun.
- Suzanne Kleinberg
Suzanne Kleinberg is the founder of Potential to Soar, a unique career and talent coaching service for new graduates, seasoned professionals and corporations, through private coaching, customized workshops and psychometric assessment tools. Her newest book, From Playstation® to Workstation is available in paperback
- Tabitha Kerkove
After being diagnosed with endometriosis Tabitha Kerkove became a major advocate for participatory medicine. Through research and networking Tabitha has been able to successfully manage her endometriosis by partnering with healthcare providers.
- Tamara Komuniecki
Tamara Komuniecki has been a journalist since graduating with a Bachelor of Arts, major in Political Science, double minor in Philosophy and Criminology, in 1994, but she's been a storyteller her whole life. In 1994 the cameras just started rolling.
- Tamara Rubin
Winner of the Inaugural National Healthy Homes Hero award presented in June 2011 by a consortium of Federal agencies (including the EPA, CDC, HUD, USDA and U.S. Department of Energy), Tamara Rubin has been a childhood lead poisoning prevention advocate since her children were poisoned in 2005.
- Tania Reuben aka Pure Natural Diva
Tania is a wife and mother living in Los Angeles CA. She spends her days chasing her children, nights being chased by her husband and writes about Whole Living with Style and Ease @ Pure Natural Diva in ALL her spare time.
- Tawny Buck
Tawny has a BA in Business and Secondary Education from Eastern Washington University. In addition to writing, Tawny is also a national advocate for vaccine safety.
- Terri BabinTerri Babin is an eco-crazy mom of four, birth doula, breastfeeding advocate, and green living promoter. She reaches thousands of moms through her blog Eco-Crazy Mom where she leads by example showing moms how to go green, without going crazy! Follow Terri on Twitter @EcoCrazyMom
- The Wybourn Family
Ethan was diagnosed with epilepsy three years ago. Since then, the Wybourn's have jumped in with both feet and have educated themselves as much as they could about the condition. In the process, the family has learned just as much about themselves as they have about seizure disorders.
- Theresa Pileggi-Proud
Theresa Pileggi Proud is the former Executive Director of Children's Health Partnerships. Theresa's interests continue to grow with her children and now include positive gender messaging and programs to promote leadership opportunities for young girls.
- Ty Vincent MD
Dr. Ty Vincent is an integrative physician who dispels many of the false beliefs the American culture has been led to embrace in regards to diet, exercise, and medical care in his new book Thinking Outside the Pill Box. He is a practicing physician, frequent speaker, and father of six.
- Tyler Merrick
Merrick founded Project 7 on the belief that when given a choice, consumers would choose a brand that gave back. And, he was right. Since it’s first appearance in the market place in 2008, Project 7 has garnered the respect of big business and consumers alike.
- Wendy Cray Kaufman
In addition to being the mommy of a 15-month-old little boy, Wendy Cray Kaufman is a full-time advertising copywriter, freelance writer and editor, vegetable enthusiast and the founder of ABCs and Garden Peas, a Central Pennsylvania-based blog about natural parenting.
- Wendy Gabriel
Wendy Gabriel is an eco-writer, media broadcaster, twitter addict and mommy with a passion for Simple Tips for Green Living. Her definition of Living Green is living simply, sustainably and thoughtfully.
- Wendy Sue Swanson MD MBe
Dr. Wendy Sue Swanson is a pediatrician and mother of two young boys. She maintains a busy pediatric practice and writes Seattle Mama Doc blog, the first pediatrician-authored blog for a major Children's hospital.
- William Grant PhD
William B. Grant has Ph.D. in physics from the University of California, Berkeley. He retired from NASA in 2004 to work on health studies full time, forming the non-profit organization Sunlight, Nutrition and Health Research Center.