Turn several hours of fun on the couch into several hours of active fun:
- Whenever your team makes a first down, celebrate with 10 jumping jacks, scissor jumps, sit-ups or pushups.
- When your team scores a touchdown, do a 30-second victory dance (exuberant celebrations on the field penalized, exuberant celebrations in the family room get an extra point).
- Speaking of extra points, hug or kiss a friend when your team scores an extra point (virtual mistletoe uprights).
- When your team scores a field goal, do a 60-second dance (they’re doing well, but need a bit of extra help).
- If there’s a safety, do something outlandish. Be creative.
- You can also score a pointby being up and moving during a commercial.
- Two extra points for vigorous halftime action.
Keep track of your score. You get two points for each activity, plus a bonus point for each if others agree that you are really going for it. Tally up the total, and we all win
Sign-up for DrGreene's Newsletter
About once a month we send updates with most popular content, childrens' health alerts and other information about raising healthy children. We will not share your email address and never spam.