Tips for buying Non-GMO
    August 15, 2008
    Tips for buying Non-GMO

    TIP #1: BUY ORGANIC There are four types of organic labels: 100% ORGANIC: All ingredients are organic. ORGANIC: At least 95% of ingredients are organic. The other 5% must still be non-GMO. (more&helli…

    GM food supplement caused deadly epidemic
    August 14, 2008
    GM food supplement caused deadly epidemic

    In the 1980s, a contaminated brand of a food supplement called L-tryptophan killed about 100 Americans and caused sickness and disability in another 5,000-10,000 people. The source of contaminants was…

    GM diets may cause organ damage and disease
    August 13, 2008
    GM diets may cause organ damage and disease

    The liver processes toxins; its state can reveal toxins in the diet. Liver cells of mice fed GM “Roundup Ready” soybeans had structural changes, which, according to molecular geneticist Michael An…

    GM foods on the market may cause allergies
    August 12, 2008
    GM foods on the market may cause allergies

    The primary reason companies genetically engineer plants is to make them tolerant to their brand of herbicide. The four major GM plants, soy, corn, canola, and cotton, are designed to survive an other…

    Genetically Modified (GM) Foods
    August 11, 2008
    Genetically Modified (GM) Foods

    Beginning in 1996, genes from bacteria and viruses have been forced into the DNA of soy, corn, cotton, and canola plants, which are used for food. Rhetoric from the US government proclaims that these …